So you may see a few weird menu items, blog posts and/or categories. This is because I disabled the WPML (multi-language) plugin. Recently, they went commercial and since then (or thereabouts) I've had trouble updating. Then, my server was hacked. I am not in the least way implying this was due to WPML, but the fact is that it was out of date along with three other plugins. The others I could update. WPML, not so much.
Since it really is not much more than a gimmick, I decided to switch off the plugin, which means all content is now mixed on the one site. Not sure what to do with it just yet, I may actually split the site up into some more dedicated sites, which can be either Dutch or English.
Add new comment